I found her sad and alone, languishing away since the late 90s in the back of someone's closet.
She asked me to take her away from her sad, closeted life, make her feel loved like she hadn't been loved in 15 years.
I popped her collar. And she felt good and happy.
She snuggled up on me. We shared warmth. We went dancing in the leaves.
We watched her hang just so. She shined on.
That's the story of The Most Perfect Flannel. Find one at your local estate sale today. :)
- DKNY 90s flannel, estate sale in Dix Hills
- Kings of Nuthin tee, gift from band
- Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse pleather shorts, Macy's in Roosevelt Field
- floral tights, TJMaxx in New Hyde Park
- Burberry Prorsum buckle wedges, Nordstrom Rack in Source Mall (moved to Gallery at Westbury Plaza)
- Marc Jacobs bag, tag sale in Forest Hills
- vintage rams head magnifier necklace, tag sale in Roslyn
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.