I've been helping my mother-in-law build her wardrobe between tag sale appointments for some time now and there is nothing she loves more than orange. Orange purse, orange lipstick, orange blush, orangey red hair: if it has orange, she wants it. This makes me notice and feel drawn toward orange everywhere I go. So I call this my Orange for Ronnie outfit.
It still has the elements I love most this summer: sheer top, wedge sandal, cuffed skinnies, killer vintage jewelry.
When I showed up for a day of appointments wearing it, she laughed and loved it. It's a great thing to do for your clients: let them know they're inspiring you, too.
- Sheer orange blouse from tag sale in Woodbury.
- Citizens of Humanity skinny jeans from Nordstrom in Roosevelt Field.
- Kenneth Jay Lane vintage scarab necklace from tag sale.
- Vintage copper earrings from tag sale in Dix Hills.
- Coach Willis bag (not pictured) from Macy's in Walt Whitman Mall.
- Lanvin wedge sandals from Last Call in Potomac Mills.
- Dior sunnies (not pictured) from Nordstrom Rack in Westbury Plaza.
- Cartier Love bracelet, inherited.
- David Yurman stackable ring via eBay.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.