Almost entirely tag sale purchases today. Just the cut-offs - the only denim shorts I own! - in the "new" column. They're the ones I got at the Lookbook X Levis party. I love the size-too-big super slouchiness of them.
You saw the shirt in my off-season loot post but the other pieces are all things I've kept for many years through many closet cleanings. The shirt was a little heavy for July but don't you just love the way it lays? I'm having a gingham moment. Probably soon to be followed by a summer plaid moment. I can feel it happening already.
Cowboy boots to a pool party? Go ahead and defy convention, I say. Everybody loved them.
I loved the way I could give one hip shake and make my shorts slide off so I could jump into the pool at a moment's notice.
Thanks so much for reading. That was my 4th of July adventure; now it's your turn to share. Post your 4th of July story in the comments, maybe even link me to your outfit. Red, white, and blue is one of my favorite color combos and Independence is one of my favorite topics.
- Red and white gingham Ralph Lauren shirt from tag sale in Great Neck.
- Vintage blue anchor swimsuit from estate sale so long ago I don't remember town.
- Levis 501 cut-offs from Levis X Lookbook Global Style Party.
- Nine West cowboy boots from yard sale in Plainview.
- Cazal 905 aviators from tag sale in Woodbury.
- Ralph Lauren nautical tote from tag sale in Dix Hills.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.