The summer is made for rockabilly but I've never been that into straight RAB, so here's a punkier take on it. Just add multiple belts and, you know, water liberally. ;)
I like boots in summer. They make short shorts feel a little less revealing. I also like having a schmata when a parasol isn't practical so my hair doesn't get sun damage.
I had tons of see through bags (made out of the boxes cosmetics came in, usually... loved anything meant to be thrown away) in my young punk days so this felt like a nice adult echo of that style.
Still loving the sterling bracelets on the boots. I don't know if they're ever coming off.
- In Style gingham top from tag sale in Long Beach.
- Red scalloped shorts from Urban Outfitters in Roosevelt Field.
- Dr. Martens from DSW in Westbury.
- Echo silk scarf from estate sale in Great Neck.
- See-through clutch made by Adiel.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators from tag sale in Woodbury.
- Belts and various jewelry, including Lanvin, David Yurman, Solvar, from various tag sales and eBay.
- Cartier Love bracelet, inherited.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.