This was what I wore Saturday in Annapolis. We felt like we were baking in the sun the minute we stepped out of our hotel. A lot of people respond to the heat by wearing very little clothing but I think that's a good way to get sun stroke and I always like something flowy but full coverage in the sun. This despite being covered in sun block and carrying my two-tier parasol for most of the day. Fortunately Annapolis is a surprisingly quirky town and many people approved of my getup.
It was a total accident that my summer bag and these shoes are so matchy matchy. I just had to have the bag and just happen to feel like wearing the heck out of these sandals right now. I feel like they mismatch the rest of the outfit enough to still be "me" together.
This shirt is my hero. It is light and airy and defies the wearing of a bra. I wore navy blue to the naval yard. #awesome
- Shawl via Poshmark.
- Lia Kes blouse from a tag sale in Woodbury.
- American Apparel skirt via triplyksis on Poshmark.
- Coach Willis from Macy's in Walt Whitman Mall.
- Lanvin sandals from Last Call in Potomac Mills.
- Prada Minimal Baroques from local seller via eBay.
- Kenneth Jay Lane and other bangles from various estate sales.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.