Just a couple of recent purchases, all a bit off-season but all keepers.
- Ralph Lauren red and blue plaid blouse. Love.
- Ralph Lauren green plaid blouse. Replaces one that was frillier (aka better) but that had an uncomfortable neckline.
- Equipment red plaid blouse. Silky soft. I want to be wearing it all the time but more of a fall/winter weight.
- Ralph Lauren red gingham blouse. Love a good gingham and it's just uncool enough to be cool.
- Coach red satchel. Can be cross body or arm length; therefore, good for gallivanting.
- Burberry quilted brown bag. Technically luggage but kind of the perfect thing for my fall/winter bag needs.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.