Subtle red, white, and blue for Memorial Day. (Or, as subtle as it's possible to be when wearing a red, white, and blue maxi dress.) Plus some of that trippy zigzagging that often happens when you take pictures of thin stripes.
Very full Memorial Day for me. We did a big breakfast at Crabby Amy's in Seaford. Snapped these shots outside a bank in Lynbrook. We watched the girls walk the parade (also in Lynbrook):
Then spent the day on appointments in Roslyn and Park Slope. Tried to go to Randazzo's in Sheepshead Bay but it was a two-hour wait. HAD to have seafood so went to Bigelow's in Rockville Centre instead.
Thought a lot about my grandpa, who just passed...
Even squeezed in some emergency laundry after I stained my dress. (The dress survived!)
- Black Tie Oleg Cassini cropped tux top from tag sale.
- American Apparel striped spaghetti tank maxi dress.
- Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses from local seller on eBay.
- Red & turquoise beaded necklace from store in Houston.
- Coach Legacy Archival Two Tone Leather Willis in light sand/watermelon.
- Jessica Bennett zipper sandals, secondhand gift.
- Lanvin watch and bangles including Cartier and Kenneth Jay Lane from various estate sales.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.