I'm not very keen on getting much direct sunlight on my skin (I wear at least SPF 50 at all times) so parasols play a big role in my warm weather activities. I loved the whimsy of this double-tiered beauty the moment my husband pointed it out to me at a recent tag sale. :) My husband is the best.
Look how cool it is. Plus here's my see-through clutch from Adiel again. Yes, I do always have pain killer in my bag. Tag sales are dangerous business. ;)
I normally prefer a snazzy belt buckle on a simpler belt but sometimes a more ornate belt with a simpler buckle calls out to me. It's a great way to set off the mega statement breastplate necklace. For some reason when I wear this necklace people think it's all right to reach out and touch it. It's probably a little bit comical to watch me jump back all day. People at tag sales touching me without my permission is, for me, right up there with close talkers on Seinfeld. But I love the necklace - a birthday gift from my mother when we were in Houston one November - way too much to stop wearing it.
^Another view of the pretty paper parasol.
Really love these sandals. From a distance they elongate my leg by looking nude. Up close, they're a nice, complicated mess with the crochet work and the lace up back. Always love a horn heel, too.
- BDG sweater from Urban Outfitters in Roosevelt Field
- Jason Wu for Target Poplin navy dress from Target in Westbury
- Double tier paper parasol from an estate sale in Port Washington
- Turquoise and coral colored beaded breastplate necklace, gift from a store in Houston
- Brass tone belt from tag sale in North Woodmere
- See-through envelope clutch from Adiel on Poshmark
- Armand Basi crochet sandals, gift
- Prada Minimal Baroque swirl sunglasses from a local warehouse via eBay
- Cartier Love bracelet, inheritance
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.