I swapped in these Oliver Peoples aviators instead of my usual Prada Minimal Baroques because, well, this look already screams high maintenance quite enough without dramatic flourishes on my sunglasses.
See? My bra is pretty. :) And so is the print.
This tree stump springing forth from the ground is a Sandy casualty. It lay crashed into the building while we moved in.
- Laundry by Shelli Segal blazer from tag sale in Dix Hills.
- Sheer tunic top from +Sheela Goh on Poshmark.
- Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren cream ankle skimming jeans from Macy's in Walt Whitman Mall.
- Jeffrey Campbell rainbow snakeskin wedges from Karmaloop.
- Longchamp clutch from tag sale in Port Washington.
- Oliver Peoples aviators, gift.
- Jewelry, including Kenneth Jay Lane, from various Long Island Tag Sales.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.