I love this outfit because it transitions from day to night with absolutely no effort whatsoever (plus the cashmere dress might as well be pajamas it's so comfy). By day the Nets track jacket dresses it down and by night it looks so not-even-trying-don't-even-care-about-formality cool. And my new see-through clutch, made by my friend Adiel of It's Because I Think Too Much, looks interesting by day and fancy by night. I intended to wear this to a party hosted by Lookbook.nu tonight but I'm too contagious/sick to stand as close to people as I would have to at such an event. So I wore this running a few minor errands and doing a lot of sleeping, haha. I love it so much that I psyched myself up to do a few quick shots.
Before I continue with the outfit shots, I want to talk about Sick Days. I remember staying home - my mom would take off from work when I was little and then I would be alone starting in junior high - watching The Price is Right and many hours of terrible soap operas. So I'm pretty thrilled I'm doing a "Bold & Beautiful" theme for my Posh Party. Here's to high drama and shoulder pads so big you can take a nap on them. ;)
Okay, back to this outfit.
- Brooklyn Nets track jacket, gift from Hubbs, purchased at Modell's outside the stadium, I think.
- Karoo by Mark Eisen cashmere dress from tag sale.
- Bruno Magli bow pumps from tag sale in Sands Point.
- See-through clutch made by Adiel, via Poshmark.
- Bracelets, including Cartier, Bakelite, and Donald Stannard, via various estate sales and inheritances.
- Sterling ring from sjaramillo3 on Poshmark.
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.