So I may bust out the pretty riot of spring colors later in the season but right now it's time to take a somber minute to mark the change of season with some clothes that probably look more appropriate for fall. That's how I roll.
This belt is a big time old favorite and I love the way this nautical chain necklace works in any season:
There's Arsenic sneaking into my photos, wondering what the heck I'm doing again. May be time to make the effort to take pictures when I'm outside.
I wore this on appointments, and then out to dinner at Carmine's 91st with friends. I thought sizing up a bunch in the shirt would make the high neck bearable (love how it looks) but the whole time I was feeling like something was on my neck. Which it was. This isn't the kind of thing that bothers people who aren't crazy in the neck, so you can buy this shirt in my Poshmark closet now.
- Ralph Lauren puff sleeve plaid blouse (available in size 8 here)
- Social Collision studded skinny jeans from drs645 on Poshmark
- Senso pewter wedges from karmaloop.com
- Leopard belt buckle from tag sale in Great Neck
- Chain necklace from tag sale in Bayside
- Coyote tooth sterling and gold ring from tag sale in Oceanside
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.