So you may have already gathered that I'm a nerd and hang out mainly with other nerds when I'm not busy being a nerd at home alone. ;) We like to celebrate "Pi Day" (that would be March 14th here in the US) with a now traditional "Pi(e) Day Party" thrown by my friend who throws lots of parties. This Cherry Pi shirt (via Diesel Sweeties) is an old favorite and it's what I wore this year. (Also, I told you I would wear this cape at least once despite the impending spring.)
Still haven't tackled the repair on this awesome clock yet. Le sigh.
White socks drive the boys crazy, right? ;)
- Cape from tag sale in Melville
- Cherry Pi shirt from Diesel Sweeties
- Ralph Lauren checked ruffle skirt from Macy's in Roosevelt Field
- Burberry Prorsum buckle wedges from Nordstrom Rack in Westbury
- vintage green bag from estate sale in Oceanside
- Isadora necklace from tag sale in Melville
- leopard bracelet from TJMaxx
- cocktail ring from estate sale in New Hyde Park
Don't have anything to say right now? Give a +1 instead! Just click the G+1 button right below.