The white tank is a little iffy on the space under the arms but the other two fit great. Hooray! These are all a little summery but I'm going to work them into my cool weather wardrobe because I want to be wearing them already. :)
And here are some other things I bought:
- Ralph Lauren black linen ruffle top. So soft. I kind of love the wrinkly-ness of linen, though this isn't the wrinkly kind. Anyway, the extra fabric at the shoulders is nice for balancing my hips.
- Matching skirt. A little bit mermaid-ish. I'm lucking out with the mermaid skirts with Ralph Lauren, huh?
- Coach gold sandals. I didn't already have a shoe like this. These are a little bit worn - hopefully they won't hurt.
- I love enamel flower brooches. This daisy is (not easy to tell from the pic) ginormous.
- Did I really need another pair of black slouch gloves? No. And yet.
- Pipes! My plan is to turn these into planters, believe it or not. That's a project for after I'm settled into the new apartment. So, you know, not this year. ;)