- Obviously loving leather; been buying it like crazy.
- The giant buttons on that Chloe jacket - couldn't you just die? Plus, shoulder pads. (I'm not done with those yet, however much everyone else has moved on.) (Psst: Letting it go here, if you're so inclined.)
- Do I own too many things that are similar to the Escada belt? May end up selling it.
- If she approves, I bought the gold bag specifically to wear to a friend's upcoming wedding.
- Everything's coming up trenches! I've been looking for the perfect trench for years. Now I've got the blue Jason Wu for Target, the Fashion Star for Saks by Kara Laricks cream with tan leather panels, and this Armani Sport with that divine zipper detail in the middle of nowhere. I thought I bought this without its belt but, as I was taking this photo, I found it in the pocket. Hooray!
- I fell in love with this extremely beat up leather and canvas bag from the Swedish army circa 1940 the moment I saw it peaking out from under a pile of boots. More grunge by way of military sneaking its way back into my wardrobe.
- And then the opposite of grunge with these pretty scarves by Bill Blass and Missoni. I keep saying I don't want to wear square scarves as much and then I keep finding adorable ones. Maybe I can start wearing them as turbans?
- You can't really tell in the picture but the grommets on those Escada sneakers are heart-shaped. I don't know why the Bally buckled flats spoke to me but they did. The Gucci mesh and leather lace-ups are easier to understand - they're, ah, amazing. Just the sort of thing I was looking for for fall.